When adult children return home

Brian Galbraith over at Ontario Family Law Blog had an informative post yesterday related to child support provisions in Ontario:

 What is alarming for divorced parents is that in Ontario you cannot get child support for an adult child living at home unless the child is unable to obtain employment because they are ill or are in school full time.

So what happens when your child has graduated from a post-secondary institution, can’t find work, so moves back home?  Well, child support just isn’t payable.  Look at the graphic below for some U.S. numbers on graduates moving back home: